AG für Schriftgießerei u. M.
The Aktiengesellschaft für Schriftgießerei und Maschinenbau (lit. “Joint stock company for type founding and machine construction”) was founded in 1888 in Offenbach as successor to the J.M. Huck foundry (est. in 1842). Entered into a joint venture with Berthold in 1922 which eventually led to an acquisition. [Klingspor-Museum] Not to be confused with Schriftguss AG from Dreseden.