Foundry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Successor to Binny & Ronaldson. Known as Johnson & Smith 1833–1843 and as Johnson & Co. 1843–1867. Became MacKellar, Smiths & Jordan in 1867. [Circuitous Root]
Photo(s) by Alan Mays on Flickr.
Photo(s) by altpapiersammler on Flickr.
Contributed by Florian Hardwig
Contributed by Matt Kelsey
Contributed by Garrison Martin
Contributed by David Jonathan Ross
Contributed by Stephen Coles