Haas'sche Schriftgiesserei. Established in Basel in 1790. Moved to Münchenstein in the 1920s. Shared matrices with Stempel after 1927. Acquired Deberny & Peignot in 1972 and Fonderie Olive in 1978.
Contributed by Stephen Coles
Contributed by Nick Sherman
Contributed by Studio Punkat
Contributed by Herb Lubalin Study Center
Contributed by Indra Kupferschmid
Contributed by André Mora
Contributed by Fonts In Use Staff
Photo(s) by Stephen Coles on Flickr.
Photo(s) by “Michael Bundscherer” on Flickr.
Photo(s) by “Edward O'Connor” on Flickr.
Photo(s) by “Buro Destruct” on Flickr.